Enjoy an afternoon playing with gorgeous, seasonal blooms in the heart of St Kilda with a glass of prosecco in hand.
This workshop is perfect for beginners and those looking for relaxing things to do in Melbourne.
You will learn:
- What's in season and how to pick your own ingredients to add to arrangements
- How to condition flowers and prepare them for arranging
- How to arrange a beautiful hand-tied posy into a vase
- Different styles of wrapping using foraged or recycled materials
- How to wrap your beautiful bunch in your own unique style ready to take home
This workshop makes a great group activity for hen's days, birthdays or special events. Please get in contact if you'd like to customise something special for your group.
- glass of prosecco or mocktail on arrival
- cheese and nibbles
- beautiful handmade bunch of flowers
- vase to take home
Time: 2pm - 3.30pm
Location: St Kilda ArtWorks Collective Store, Shop 4/63 Fitzroy St. St Kilda
(Next door to Pizza Hut)
Perfect for beginners, no prior knowledge required.
Please wear closed toe shoes.
Street parking is available closeby and at the back of our shop, enter via Jackson St.