Enjoy an afternoon playing with gorgeous, seasonal blooms in the heart of Elsternwick with a glass of prosecco in hand.
This workshop is perfect for beginners and those looking for relaxing things to do in Melbourne.
You will learn:
- What's in season and how to pick your own ingredients to add to arrangements
- How to condition flowers and prepare them for arranging
- How to arrange a beautiful hand-tied posy into a vase
- Different styles of wrapping using foraged or recycled materials
- How to wrap your beautiful bunch in your own unique style ready to take home
- glass of prosecco on arrival
- cheese and nibbles
- beautiful handmade bunch of flowers
- vase to take home
Time: 2pm - 3.30pm
Location: Hunter & Co. Deli, Shop 1, 28 Riddell Parade, Elsternwick
Perfect for beginners, no prior knowledge required.
Please wear closed toe shoes.