Enjoy an afternoon playing with gorgeous, seasonal blooms with a glass of prosecco in hand.
- what flowers are in season and how to pick your own ingredients to add to arrangements
- how to condition flowers
- how to prepare flowers for arranging
- how to arrange a beautiful hand tied posy into a vase
- different styles of wrapping using foraged and recycled materials
- how to wrap your beautiful bunch in your own unique style ready to take home
- glass of prosecco or mocktail on arrival
- delicious cheese platter and nibbles
- beautiful handmade bunch of flowers
- vase to take home
Location: St Kilda ArtWorks Collective Store, Shop 4/63 Fitzroy St. St Kilda (Next door to Pizza Hut)
Perfect for beginners, no prior knowledge required.
Please wear closed toe shoes.
Street parking is available closeby and at the back of our shop, enter via Jackson St.